This year for my birthday, my Mom took me and Ali to Opryland!
Hotel, that is. Ali drove and met us there. We did LOTS of shopping and got to see the Rockettes, too. We had such a great time. I can't remember the last time the three of us enjoyed uninterrupted adult conversation!
Checking on the kids... and Jeff!
The hotel was gorgeous-- all decorated for Christmas. My friend, Beth, works there and got us a great deal; but man, that place is huge! We did as much or more walking in the hotel as the mall.

Someday I'll have to take Kinley and Kallen to see the Rockettes. I know they would love the show, especially the little girl who performs with them. The soldier part was my favorite!
Speaking of the girls, I missed them so much! Jeff graciously agreed to keep them by himself for the bulk of the weekend. They had a wonderful time with Daddy, got to visit with Gigi, Pop, and Gram, and have all sorts of "Mommy's-not-here-fun!" I think he really enjoyed having them all to himself , even though Kallen didn't feel too great :) What a great Daddy!
Thanks again, Mom, for a great trip to Nashville. What a great birthday present! And thanks to Jeff and Jim for making it possible!!

2 comments:
I had fun, too! I'm glad we got to go & it was nice that the trip fell on your birthday, Jodie. Thanks, Jeff, for being a great dad. I know the girls had a lot of fun with you & enjoyed having ALL your attention!
Love, Mom
I'm glad we got to go too! It was your birthday,but we ALL got the present! And it was a great one! Happy birthday, Jodie!
Post a Comment