Thursday, January 1, 2009

Program, Tea Party, Gingerbread Tree... Oh my!

December has been such a busy month! Kinley had her Christmas Program. She did such a great job ringing those bells and singing her songs :) Too cute! The kindergarteners acted out the nativity. Kinley kept saying, "when I'm a big kid maybe I can be on the stage and hold baby Jesus!"

After the program, Gram took us out for a fancy tea party and Julie and Isabella met us there. Kinley got these cute Teddy Bear sandwiches.
Kallen was full of personality!
Note: see belt around the highchair. I think 90% of all highchairs in this city are broken. Thank goodness Julie had on a belt!! Add that to diaper bag...
Star of the Day!

The next week, Olivia came to spend the day with us since she was out of school. She and Kinley made this adorable Gingerbread Tree.


It was so easy for them to do and they did a great job! Way easier than a house, I think.
photo courtesy of Kinley

3 comments:

jennifer said...

i love that idea! so cute

Quad Squad! said...

Wow! That's an impressive-looking tree! They did a great job! Was it a kit, or are you just more Martha Stewert than I knew?

rachel said...

ok, that pirate stuff cracks me up, so cute. and...did you go darker with your hair or is it just the camera? i love it dark.