If you look close enough, you can see a K-I-N in there, the L-E-Y didn't make the photo. Then below the marker you will see some crayon--that's Kallen's contributions. Nice. Kinley then went to her room and Kallen's room marking their territory: Where was I? work. Where was Jeff? just in the other room. watching a little basketball. maybe a little too much basketball :) Nevertheless, my little angels were supposed to be watching a show before going to bed. Uh huh. The markers are now locked up. I've tried Magic Eraser--not magical enough. Plus side: we're going to paint the first room in the house. Didn't think it would be a bathroom, but you've got to start somewhere, right?
After picking my jaw up off the ground, I asked Kinley what her "art" said. She replied, "If you're name doesn't start with 'K' you can't come in. (long thoughtful pause). Um, Mommy? Do YOU start with 'K'??"
Must. paint. soon.

3 comments:
ha haa!!! i shouldn't be laughing at your misfortune, but I am!
great post!
Oh, that's priceless!! sorry to be laughing at your expense! I completely understand, though!
oh, sad! i feel your pain! magic eraser didn't work-hmmm . . . well, at least it is small, so it won't take long to paint!
Post a Comment