Monday, May 18, 2009

Cinderella

This month ends Kinley's ballet lessons from Ms. Carrie. She has loved learning ballet, and it has been so fun to see how she has changed as the year has gone by. The students ended the year with a recital, Cinderella (not the Disney version!). It was very cute, I'm not really sure what part Kinley's group was playing, maybe Fairy Godmothers??, but adorable nontheless!!

Rehearsal

Getting ready for the big show!

Kinley and her friend, Sarah
Striking a pose

Kinley and her teacher, Ms. Carrie

I am personally very impressed with this picture. I caught her mid-spin...pretty good form, huh??
Roses from Daddy

Daddy and his girl

Me and my little Princess

Some of Kinley's fans! Thanks, everybody, for coming out and watching Kinley's show!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was my first ballet recital, too, Kinley. You were great & I loved getting to share it with you.

Love, K-K

jennifer said...

oh how fun! sarah and kinley look adorable!