Monday, August 10, 2009

Zoo Day, Again!

Sensing a theme? We l-o-v-e the zoo! We had a nice Saturday morning recently so we all headed out to first, the "donut place" here in Arlington, then the zoo!




Bee-ing cute!

More birdies! The girls were a little more comfortable and assertive this time.

Kallen figured out the smart way to feed lots of birds.

Here, birdie!

Yea!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's what I'm thinking...the theme of loving the zoo is there because those girlies need a pet!! I'm thinking a dog...no cats!! HA! :-) J/K Looks like fun!! Love you all, jules

Anonymous said...

I vote for a cat.....unless you are going to take care of the dog when they're away, Julie!

Love, K-K

Anonymous said...

I DO love the bird pics! Maybe a bird would be a good pet - I could carry the cage to my house while you're away.

K-K

The Perkins Trio said...

Thanks for the votes, but we're doing great with fish right now :) Plan to just keep going to the zoo!