Thursday, April 29, 2010

Meet Cherilee and Sarah

Nearly every time we come home during the day, I pull into the garage and my children run off to ring the doorbell. But when I get to the front door, Kinley and Kallen are gone. Instead, I find uber-polite little ladies named Cherilee (My Little Pony fans?) and Sarah.


ding-dong.
(open door) me: "Hi there! What's your name?"
kinley: "Hi, my name is Cherilee and this is my sister, Sarah. I'm 5 and she's 3."

They come inside, look around, and ask questions about my little girls. Cherilee checks out Kinley's super-pink room and remarks that her own room is painted rainbow colors. Sarah curtsies and has a very high pitched voice. They are seriously the most polite little girls you've ever met. Their mommy sends them to my house while she goes to work/the doctor/or out of town, depending on the day. I like to invite them to stick around for lunch, maybe even clean Kinley and Kallen's messy rooms. That's usually about the time the game ends :)

3 comments:

Snuzi said...

absolutely adorable! what precious imaginations!

Anonymous said...

Cute story! Those little girls should come visit me some time. Did you know that they have a 4th cousin named Cheri Lee (Davidson)? And she is older than My Little Pony (& older than I am).

Love, K-K

jennifer said...

so funny! avery's friends are "jeremy" (her husband) and josiah (a baby who lives with them). i love it. the pictures are adorable by the way.