Monday, July 11, 2011

A Whole Lotta Lovin'

 Yep, there's a whole lotta lovin' going on around here...

 Look at those cheeks, how could anyone resist?

Each morning, we usually all snuggle up on the green couch to "wake up" and watch a little show.

Then I usually start doing some things around the house while the kids start playing.
How sweet is this??

Mr. Wiggle Worm shows off his rolling abilities, he's fast!

The girls like to hold their brother (or bwuddah if you're Kallen) until he starts wiggling too much.

I obviously love this time of the day, since that's when most of our pictures are taken lately!

Kinley is such an awesome big sister, so patient and eager to help. She really is growing into to such a little lady...

As I type this, all my monkeys are still asleep. That green couch is pretty lonely without them!

Ooh, I think I hear the little guy waking up so I am off to kiss those cheeks before the girls get first dibs :) Happy Monday!

No comments: