...sort of....
The girls have been wanting to go camping for quite a while, now, but it just hasn't really been possible with a pregnant mommy last fall and new baby this fall. So, we borrowed a tent from Uncle Jack and had a camp-in!
This is way better than the real thing, I think. No bugs, indoor plumbing, heat :)
Plus, we had indoor s'mores: graham crackers, marshmallow creme, and Hershey's. Yum!
We had a great time snuggling up and reading some "spooky" books before playing with the flashlights in the dark for a while. Once the girls were asleep, I'll admit it-- I left the tent to go downstairs. Sleeping on the floor is for the young! We had a great time, and will definitely have to do it again!
This fall has been unusually beautiful. The weather has been so nice! It looked like a cold front might be heading our way, so we hurried out to the park to enjoy the sunshine during Fall Break.
Olivia, Lucy,Connie, Pop, Gigi, Jackson, and Isabella met us there. So fun!
Here we are killing time in the room at Dr. Bob's. Poor Graham, I thought he might be getting sick because he had been sleeping so poorly, and he ended up getting his 9 mo check up and shots. Apparently, he was not sick. At all. No ear infection, nothing. Hmm, better be a phase, Buddy!
Poor guy, has no idea what's coming...
The girls ended up getting blind-sided with flu shots, too. Rough day! We stopped by Wendy's for some well-deserved Frosties (Kallen fed Graham some bites of hers, haha) and went home to recover.
Another beautiful day of Fall Break. Bud and Kk took the girls fishing on the boat. I love this picture. What sweet memories :) The girls had such a great time!
Fall keeps marching on! Gotta catch up!






No comments:
Post a Comment