Friday, April 19, 2013

Still Shining!

These girls are in full-blown show off mode these days! Kallen's art was chosen to be displayed at a local dentist office, along with others from her school. I have to say, I was very proud of Kinley. She prides herself on being the artist of the family, so when Kallen's art was chosen and hers wasn't, I know it had to be disappointing. But, she never let that show, she was so proud of Kallen and kept a great attitude. Proud of both of these girls!




Kallen with Mrs. Bertling

Kallen, Claire, and Corinne

Kallen, Lacy, Kinley

One of our Thursday visits during Kinley's piano lesson. Bud has a lap full!

Cheese!

Is it summer yet!?

The girls started Tiger Pom this semester, and have really been looking forward to their first performance--a Grizzlies game! 
Proud brother



Ha, we kept trying to get Kinley's picture with Graham and he kept sitting on the floor :)


They finally got down on his level!

My sweet girls!

Way to go, girls!

No comments: