Monday, October 28, 2013

School Days, School Days!

School is in full swing, and so are the fun school events!
Andrea with her sweet girls at Muffins with Mom

Me and my mini

Sweet girl

Kinley had her third grade program at school.



My little artist and her colorful cactus!

Sweet sisters!

Graham received the gift of a lifetime...his own tractor from our dear friends, the Tidwells. He calls it his "mow". And is in love!! He will ride that thing all over the driveway, yard, you name it. 

G was having a hard time falling asleep one day. I could hear him on the monitor playing...when I went to wake him up I found that he had passed out with the iPad! I didn't even know it was in his room, haha. Lucky day!

One of our favorite yearly events, Pop and Gigi's yard sale!  They are getting ready to move to their new place, though, so this one was extra special--our last Hunter's Walk yard sale!
Lucy, Olivia, and Isabella came up with a plan to raise money for sweet Bailey who is battling cancer at St. Jude. Julie took her pictures recently, and has really bonded with the family. The girls jumped right in and they sold their crafts to the shoppers.

The grand total!! Way to go, girls!!

Aunt Connie took the girls back home to play for the afternoon, and then had us all out that night for dinner!
I love these girls so much! What great memories they are making!!

What night at the farm would be complete without a fire!? :)


Graham was in tractor heaven...

We definitely don't live on a farm, but have our share of wild life. There is a group of 4-5 deer that frequent our back yard pretty regularly. It's so fun see them out there!

We spent Fall Break around here, and even went to see Dr. Beaty for Kallen's hip check. Things checked out pretty well...we still have a couple of things we are watching and continue to pray for total healing and no more surgeries!!

After the appointment, we went to the book store for the girls to spend their birthday gift cards from Aunt Julie. Graham was mesmerized by the train.

The girls and their loot! Thank you, Torregrossa family!

All the cousins came over to visit us one day and play. They got to meet more of our wild life...the neighborhood goats ;)


Graham even let Alice take a spin on his mow!

Haha, life with little girls means you will find this in your bathroom sink at any given time...

Me and my monkey :)

"My mow!"

Kinley's bff, Ella, came to play over Fall Break. We had a yummy chick fil a lunch and then headed to the park to play.


It was a beautiful day!!


Lexi's Pump it Up party!
Me and my big girl :)

Graham has been learning to use the potty! He is not consistent with it, but will go for bribes, haha. Here he shows off his plane!

Sweet boy put himself to sleep on his nap mat one day. I love how he is holding Bear and Puppy <3 p="">


Another awesome potty prize!

He calls his wrestler "Uncle Jack" haha

Mr. Pierce and Kinley, hard at work

Halloween is coming soon, so we decided to try on some of our costumes. To this one, he said, "I'm Jessie!" I said, "No, you're Woody." He looked down at it and said, "that's not Woody!" ha.

He really did not want to put this one on. I'm not sure why. He just doesn't seem much of a fan of dressing up. The only way I got it on him is by telling him to try to fly. Once he was dressed, he reached for the sky and jumped. Then he looked at me and said, "I can't fly" and promptly took it off. Hmm, back to the drawing board for a Halloween costume!

My heart.

Kinley had the opportunity to play piano for a judge at the Fall Keyboard Festival.

She scored "superior"!! Way to go!

We went to the town fall festival and had a great time painting pumpkins.

And getting their faces painted, of course!




Sweet boy was so sleepy, he fell asleep on me. Ah. Soaking it in...

I made one of the biggest mommy blunders ever...I forgot a birthday party! :(
Kinley had been so looking forward to Lola's party and had even coordinated a gift with their friend, Anna. It hit me Monday morning that we missed the party the day before. Oh no!!!
I knew I had three disappointed little girls on my hands, so I got with their moms and coordinated a play date for after school that afternoon. They were all smiles :)




Red Ribbon week at school is always lots of fun with the dress up days. 
Cowboy day!


Superhero day!

And, Safari Day!


Some days I do think I live in a jungle...a zoo, anyways... ;)

Yet another day that I found G sleeping where I did not leave him. Sweet boy misses his Sissies when they are gone!

No comments: