Saturday, November 30, 2013

It's Beginning to Look Like Christmas! After my birthday, that is!

Happy Birthday to Me!
Jeff and I at Hog and Hominy for my birthday dinner. Our sweet friends, the Tidwell's, met us there. It was such a fun night out! We had the best pizza, it had a fried egg in the middle! I know, that is definitely not typically something I would eat, but WOW! Yum!

We followed up dinner with dessert at the Melting Pot. Definitely a night none of us will forget! ha!

Kallen and Lydia performing "Be Glorified" with their violin ensemble.


Three little monkeys jumping on the bed...

We hosted Thanksgiving at our house, so there was a lot to do to get ready. The girls were such big helpers, we knocked it all out and then headed to the theatre to see Frozen. Such a cute movie!! Even Graham sat and watched it (mostly).

Thanksgiving, at last! Alice and Graham at the little kids' table ;)

Kallen, Olivia, silly Isabella, Lucy, and Kinley at the kids' table!

The family has all been begging to decorate for Christmas for days, but as Kallen said, "It's not even Mommy's birthday yet!" I just can't decorate before Thanksgiving. I don't know why, maybe it's because I love Thanksgiving so much and can't stand to "skip" over it. Either way, the day after Thanksgiving, we all were ready to break out the decorations!

Graham sang "Happy Irthday to You!"

Kallen's party hat

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree!

The next morning, we were excited to see Dandelion in the tree! He even brought us a magic wand to turn the tree lights off and on. We missed him!

Kallen, Kinley, and Mia went Christmas caroling in the neighborhood to raise money for St. Jude and LeBonheur. Since Uncle Jack and Jackson were running in the St. Jude marathon, we donated the money raised to Team Bailey on their behalf! Great job, girls! I love their giving hearts <3 p="">

No comments: