We had to say goodbye to a member of the family in November.
Sweet Puddin' was such a great pet and the kids loved seeing her at Kk's.
We got Puddin' when I was in high school. We always joked that she never liked me as much as she liked my mom, so it made perfect sense that she stay with my parents when I went to college and got married. I know most people treat their pets like members of the family, but I think Puddin' may have even been treated better than that--which says a lot :).
She loved a warm lap, and even tolerated sharing it with the kids.
"It's a cruel irony that the one member of the family who would be most comforting during a time of loss is the one you have to grieve."--unknown author
We miss you, Puddin'.



No comments:
Post a Comment