Tuesday, April 15, 2014

April 2014

This won't mean much to anyone else, but to me it is definitely blog-worthy!
I. Have. Started. Running.
gasp! Stranger things have happened…right!? But, seriously, I am so excited about this new journey and wouldn't be doing it without good friends to hit the pavement with! Wish us luck!

Graham and Nory, watching a little Paw Patrol one morning while Nora's mommy had a doctor's appt :)

We later went to school to have lunch for Birthday Wednesday!

All you need is L-O-V-E
I think this is Olivia, Kinley, Lucy and Kallen. I found it on the iPad ;)

School art show! I always love seeing my girls' artwork!


BIG day for Kinley Reese!! This sweet girl is getting braces on her front four teeth!!
Before:

Graham loves going to the orthodontist…he gets to play on their iPad while he waits :)

After! So pretty!!

The scene any given afternoon. Ahhh. Yes, this is why we moved :) :) :)

Kallen started playing Tball for New Hope


The first graders had a Mother's Day program for us at school. I love the picture Kallen drew of me! I think it looks just like me! :)

Picnic!

Sweet friends!!

Sweet bubs! <3 p="">

This silly goose saw a friend sitting out of the sunroof and had to try it!

Graham loves playing at the parking lot at school while we wait for the girls. He always wants to know if "the boys" will be there to play with. I asked him what their names were? Boys. Okay… :)

Somebody REALLY wants in on the tball action! Look at that determination!

Alice came over to play one morning! Love that girl!!


I'm sorry, but I think I have the most precious nieces and nephews ever!

When Aunt Connie came to pick Alice up, we talked her into leaving Olivia and Lucy!
They were excited to cheer for Kallen during her game.


Audrey, Brooke, and Kinley at Brooke's skating party!

What's a good friend? A good friend is someone who picks your kids up for you when you have a doctor's appointment during a torrential downpour and actually smiles and laughs about it! She even took them by the house to get dry clothes before dropping them off at Kk's. Thank you!!

Poor Kinley had to get two teeth pulled after getting her braces put on so that her teeth will have room to move. She was such a great patient, and never complained. She even felt well enough to play a board game with me that afternoon :).

Kallen and Ethan were selected to do the morning announcements. Graham was very proud to hear his Kalwen on the intercom! She and Ethan did a great job!

Stay tuned…Easter is ahead!

No comments: