May is such a busy month, there is always something going on!
This might be the funniest class photo yet. Ha! Graham isn't looking at the camera, but at least he isn't covering his face ;)
Stuck in traffic with the most handsome 3 year old ever!
Birthday YoMo with Lacy!
I was at home one day, and the yard guy was out fertilizing. I heard a loud noise and assumed he had thrown a rock or something. The doorbell rang, and I opened the door to find our door hanger had fallen, spilling a nest full of baby birds onto the concrete! The yard guy was in a panic, and neither of us wanted to touch them to get them back in. We scooped them up with a yard sign and dumped them back in. I hung the hanger back up and hoped for the best! When we got home that afternoon, we went to check on them. I am happy to say all were doing well! Whew! The momma bird continued to care for them, and we had so much fun watching her bring food to the babies, until eventually they all flew away.
G loves watching his sis play ball!
Happy Birthday to Lacy at SkyZone!
What a day! The exhaustion has set in! Except for our little energizer bunny ;)
Poor thing, has developed a really bad cough that just wouldn't quit. Julie loaned us Isabella's breathing machine and we began breathing treatments. He wasn't thrilled with it, but it did relieve his cough and mild wheeze. Poor bub.
As if a chronic runny nose and new onset wheeze wasn't enough, wild man decided to climb in one of our super tall barstools and it flipped over on him. This normally wouldn't really concern me, but he hit his head so hard on the corner of the wall, and his head felt dented! He screamed bloody murder, but then fell asleep in the car on the way to the ER. That really had me panicking. I have never had to take a child to the ER, but I am not one bit surprised that he was the first! Thankfully, everything checked out fine. Whew.
Muffins with Mom with my daredevil <3 p="">
A firefighting pirate!?
Yearly tradition! Strawberry picking at Jones Orchard with the Tidwells!
Kinley's turn for a field trip, her class went to the Memphis Zoo!
Kinley and her BFF, Anna
These girls are so silly!
Have I mentioned how obsessed he is with lawn equipment? Could he be any more of a BOY? Hilarious.
One of our favorite events, Mother's Day at Kirby Pines!
Check out those Popsicles!!
Kallen got a fish!
Kinley won the egg race!
Bud and Kk with Kinley :)
After a fun day at Kirby, we had to hurry back for Kinley's piano recital.
She did a great job!
Kinley and Mrs. Penny
Kinley and Kallen with Ally Lollar and Isab at their Faith Chorus Program
I was cleaning out the attic and found this book tucked away. Kk and the girls filled it out together several years ago. It was so fun to read through!
I don't think she would like being called 50 years old, but Jasmine is a kind princess who shared food!
I think Kinley was four and Kallen two when this was done. So cute.
Planning a tea party for today? No problem for Princess Kinley!
And Prince Charming would be Carson! Ha!
Song for our first dance: A Wedding Song. Hilarious!
Her silliest dream was to be a topless princess…um….
Kallen's was to be a princess with no earrings. That I can handle. Oy.
Kallen's wish was to go to Lucy and Olivia's. Kinley's wish was to have great parties :)
Kinley's other wish: to have a great time at Kindergarten, awww
Ah yes, the perfect princess adventure…Chuck E Cheese or eating chips and dip. My kids dream big ;)
Fun trip down memory lane!
3>



































No comments:
Post a Comment