Kallen was invited to a sweet friend's sleepover. It was the cutest party ever! Her mom sent me these photos and I love being able to see all the fun my baby girl had!
An Olaf snack
Olaf cookie, I think.
Olaf breakfast!
Sweet girls modeling their Olaf shirts! Thank you, Sydney, for a fun party!!
I just love love love that my big girl still loves her Kitty <3 p="">
3>
Time to swim!!
Silly girls :)
Facetiming with JonZReaTom on their birthday! Happy 8th Birthday, kiddos!!
More pool time!
Tball time! Lucy, Isab, and Olivia came to cheer Kallen on!
So proud of this girl. She stepped out of her comfort zone to play tball. Not only did she not know anyone on the team, she was a good head taller than anyone else! She kept a smile and positive attitude throughout the whole season, and we just loved watching her play :)
3>














No comments:
Post a Comment