Crazy kids on the way to the farm :)
Hitching a ride!
Graham and Alice <3 p="">
G loves Paw Patrol! Especially Marshall :)
Kallen had some birthday money to spend!
Mia, Kallen, Avery, Graham, Kinley
The girls made masks to take to church camp for the Super Hero theme party. Graham had to make one, too, of course!
Sweet Kallen showing him how it's done :)
It's the girls' first time to go to our church's overnight camp! They were so excited.
Kallen and Alyssa
Kinley and Anna (G insisted on wearing fleece. Weird, I know).
Going to be a fun cabin!
I was so thankful Anna's mom was there as camp nurse, I got some sneak peeks into camp life!
While the girls were away at camp, Graham got to have a play date at Chick-fil-a with his buddy, Caleb! Somehow we managed to go on "dress like a cow day", ha!
More camp fun!
They had a great time, but we were all ready for them to come home!
3>










No comments:
Post a Comment