Our school PTA hosted a fun Back to School night where we found out our teachers! Kallen has Mrs. Carter this year, and we are very excited! I know it will be a great year :)
Kinley has Mrs. Hawkins! She and Julie were high school best friends, and we have heard so many good things about her. I can't wait to see what an amazing year Kinley has!
Before school starts, we tried to get in as much swim time as possible!
We also took a trip to the movie theater! I think we went to see Planes, Fire and Rescue...
Graham on a bus. I don't remember why! But he loves anything with wheels, so I think we were just taking a picture, not riding.
More fun at the pool!
YoMo!
Time for Mr. David to work his magic!
The summer isn't complete without a trip to Jerry's. Yum!
I love this picture! Graham looks up to both of his sisters so very much.
Jeff and I at a couple's baby shower for our sweet neighbor who is having twin boys!
Back to school shoe shopping with the girls. Kallen's choice:
Kinley's choice:
Graham's turn at the dentist! He did such a great job and got a perfect report!
Miss Sassy Pants at the park :)
Class rosters are posted!
It's going to be a great year!


















No comments:
Post a Comment