Friday, May 30, 2008

She's Got Le-e-egs!

Now she's just got to learn how to use them! Kallen finally got her cast off yesterday and she (we) couldn't be happier. She seems to be adjusting to life without a cast quickly. Kinley is thrilled to have her baby sis back! A great big thank you to everyone who has prayed for her speedy recovery. *For those who didn't know, Kallen was diagnosed with developmental dysplasia of the hip and was placed in a body cast March 19th. Ten weeks later... free at last!

6 comments:

maribeth said...

yeah, kallen! we are so excited for you! and your mommy's new blog! i cannot believe it has been 10 weeks already, but i know you have been counting down the days. it won't be long before you will be chasing after her!

Kress Smith said...

So happy for all of you. Kallen's legs look wonderful. Now you can enjoy you summer.

Ari said...

Love it! Can't wait to see you all again!

courtney said...

we are so happy for you guys!!!

rachel said...

yeah kallen! she looks great you guys.

Anonymous said...

Jodie, I'm excited that you have started your own blog & I am proud of you for doing it! Now I can see new pics & read about ALL of my grandkids! Keep it up. I look forward to future posts.

Love, Mom