How do these spooky little cookie cutters...
turn out cookies that look like this? sigh, I am NOT Martha.
But who cares!? We had a ton of fun decorating our "blob" cookies :)
Lesson #1: Don't put your kids in PJ's before playing with icing--wasted effort!
PS. I have cookie cutters, orange/black icing, and "spooky" sprinkles if anyone's interested in experiencing the fun at your own home!

4 comments:
you are so funny. i would love to be close enough to stop by and pick up all the supplies.
Looks like fun! Not the kind of fun I'm ready for at my house though!
If Kallen's hands look blue tonight, they are NOT bruised. It is the after-effects of the black icing on the cookie she ate today! Maybe it will eventually wear off.....
Kay-Kay
cute, cute, cute!
I've never had luck with cookie shapes. Mine always look like blobs too!
Post a Comment