Kallen is 15 months today! Kinley was at preschool, and I was just talking to Kallen randomly... then I asked her if she needed to go potty (I thought I caught a whiff of something) not expecting an answer and she shook her head and said "Uh uh". That's when the game began:
Me: Kallen, do you want a snack?
Kallen: Uh uh (now we know that can't be right!)
Me: Kallen, are you a big girl?
Kallen: Uh uh
Me: Kallen, do you want to go get Sissy?
Kallen: Uh uh
I couldn't stop! It was just too cute, our first little verbal exchange :) I mean, other than "Mama, Mama" and random wordish babble. Kinley quickly got in on the game when we picked her up: Kallen, is your hair purple? Uh uh. Kallen, did you climb a tree? Uh uh. Poor Kallen, she probably thinks we have lost our minds.

3 comments:
Poor Kallen! But cute story!
Wish I had been there to chime in!
Kay-Kay
love it.
Post a Comment