Tuesday, September 23, 2008

After the Party...

We recently went to our friend Avery's party and had such a great time! Jennifer is so crafty and creative, it really was such a cute party. As party favors, the girls got these big lollipops. The begging started immediately, and Jeff and I caved and let the girls enjoy their "lollypots" on the ride home. You can see the sticky goodness all over their little faces!

Unfortunately, we lost our wipes somewhere at the party and a napkin just didn't cut it. I have a cute video of the napkin drama, but Blogger is not cooperating. Oh well, maybe I can post it another day.
And yes, the girls and the car seats all got baths that evening!

2 comments:

jennifer said...

hee, hee! sorry, momma!

Cara said...

That is too funny! I hate that when your napkin sticks to whatever you're trying to wipe off! Cute story, though!