We have not taken a road trip to Knoxville since, hmmm, I guess since March of 2007. I was hugely preggers with Kallen and the quads looked like this:
They've made several trips to Memphis since then, but we were long overdue for a trip to my sister, Allison, and Jim's house. So, for Labor Day we packed up the kids, packed our things, and hit the road! We were so well prepared. We packed dinner to eat in the car, drinks, toys, videos, you name it. What? Did you say the kids' luggage? Well, of course, we got that... didn't we, Jeff? No!? It's still in their hallway?? Ha! Well, if you have to forget something, turns out that's the best thing to forget! Especially if you are going to a house with 4 other children. With the exception of underwear for Kinley, Ali and Jim had everything our girls needed. Thanks, guys!
Reagan "Girls are #1!"
Jonathan
The kids had so much fun playing together
6 kids + 1 swimming pool + 6 dinners + 6 popsicles = 2 MUCH F U N!!!"What color is my tongue?"
Daddy and Kallen (who is wearing a hand-me-down from Reagan, just a year early!)
We decided to take an outing to the mall for the playground and lunch at the food court; topped off with big yummy M&M cookies!
We had such a great time seeing everybody and can't wait to see you all again soon... very soon! Thanks for everything. We had a blast!

3 comments:
It was totally our pleasure! I'm SO glad you were able to come! We had a blast too! You should come visit more often!
What cute children they are! I'm glad everyone had a good time. I enjoyed looking at all of the pics.
Love, Kay-Kay
I bet you got some looks at the mall! That train is such a cool idea.
Post a Comment