As of August 18th, Kallen is an official walker! One day she was taking a step or two before falling, the next she got up and crossed the room. Kinlely is so proud of her sister, even though Kallen's been officially walking for a couple of weeks. I could hear shouting from the playroom where the girls were. I knew for sure someone was bleeding from the urgency of Kinley's high pitched squealing. I took off running to find... Kallen walking and Kinley squealing with delight. What a proud big sis! Way to go, Kallen!!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
oh sweet girl! nice work!!!
oh how cute. what a big girl.
she's so sweet and beautiful. love that giggle!! julie
I agree with Julie that she is sweet & beautiful AND she gives the best hugs ever! She is a good little walker, too, & is almost as proud of herself as I am proud of her!
Love, Kay-Kay
Go, little Kallen!! What a cutie!
Sonya
Such a cute video!!
Post a Comment