I've been tagged by Jennifer.
Here are the rules as I (kinda) understand them:
The rules are:
1. Include a link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag six bloggers by linking.
Since technically this is Kinley and Kallen's blog (I just narrate! :)), I will tell some of all of our quirks.
1. Me: I don't eat the last bite of something if I am holding it in my hand. Unless it's a brownie or cookie or really small finger food. I know weird, right? That's why it's a quirk! Particularly, my little quirk applies to chicken fingers, burgers, pizza, hot dogs (the bun).
2. Kallen: Um, is she old enough for quirks? I guess hers would be that she is perfectly fine, content, happy without me... until I walk into the room! Then she starts whining and fretting like she is dying without me. I think she just does it to make me feel good :)
3. Kinley: Kinley mispronounces words sometimes by switching the last syllable to the beginning of the word. Ex: suitcase = case suit; pop tart = target (??) I think she's outgrowing it, but it's still cute!
4. Jeff: Jeff is a compulsive smeller! Seriously, he smells everything, even things that don't smell! Sniffs a clean sock before putting it on, smells food before taking a bite, smells "Kitty" before handing it to Kinley... you get the idea. Because of his keen sense of smell, he often smells the dirty diaper first. And you know the rules on that one! Works out pretty good for me :)
5. Kallen: Kallen is SUCH a mimicker. Anything she sees us do, she will then attempt. Opening a baby gate, putting on shoes, going potty. The automatic water dispenser on the refrigerator is her current desire to master. Gotta get a little taller for that one, Sister!
6. Kinley: She likes everything in 3's, because that's how old she is! She wants 3 chips, 3 grapes, 3 stickers, 3 stories, 3 books... "because I'm 3!"
Next, I tag:
Rachel
Kress
Allison
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah, we are SO weird!
Post a Comment