Friday, March 12, 2010

iPhone Discoveries

It occurred to me today, while I am on such a bloggy roll, that I had some pictures on my phone that I never uploaded. Enjoy a few random tidbits!

Uncle Adam holds Kallen "Up high!!" to touch the disco ball at Isabella's bowling party in January. I love this picture!

These are some pictures I snapped of Kallen without her knowing. I was upstairs sewing or cleaning or something and I heard her babbling in her cute play-voice. I found her perched on the counter in the bathroom taking the Polly's for a swim, I think.
She was so serious about it!! So cute. I got some video footage, but I never can get my videos to upload on here for some reason.

My little glamour girl. Eating Bugles :)

Kinley set up this picnic/tea party for Kallen and their friends :) I love their imaginations!!

After the exhausting night at Chuck E. Cheese's, we decided it would be a good night to let the girls have a "sleepover" with each other. It's the first time they got to go to bed together. They've tried before, but have always ended up being separated due to being too crazy!! But the stars aligned and after playing a bit, they conked out. Precious!

Here, Kallen is modeling her Cinderella jacket our sweet friend gave her.

Kinley strikes a pose in hers, too. Tutu and all!

Am I caught up yet?? Almost... :)

No comments: