Big boy! Loves standing, though it looks like he is running!
Bath time!
Kallen looking especially cute on "Blue" day for school
Graham's modeling debut. These should make for good blackmail someday...
Dinner at Chili's isn't complete without the "Ariel" pose on the big rock :)
Skate night for AES. Kinley and I had the best time skating and spending time together. Love this girl!
Afterwards she helped me pick some new shoes. Not those, haha.
I got some organizational inspiration from Pinterest and came up with this for our office
Connie and Adam are the coolest. They got chickens! Adam said he's always wanted to have chickens, so voila! He built a chicken coop and got 4 chickens. My girls love them :)
My niece, Lucy, is such a natural with them. She just scoops them up like it's nothing!
Check it out! Coolest coop ever! I can't wait for some farm-fresh eggs...
C is for Clown! The kids at Kallen's preschool all dressed up. Cutest little clown there!
Kallen with Mrs. Amber.













No comments:
Post a Comment