Friday, November 4, 2011

Hodge Podge!

Crazy Hair Day!

Kinley's teeth are the most stubborn loose teeth ever. They will hang and dangle for months! I was practically begging other children to "accidentally" hit her in the mouth and knock the latest one out! So, imagine my surprise when I heard a scream during bathtime, "Mom! Kallen kicked me and my tooth fell out!!" Go, Kallen!  :)

Showing off her gap

Kinley's class took a field trip to the Botanic Gardens for their Fall Festival. It was so neat! Here, she and Lola are making bat masks after learning all about bats.


Searching for candy in a haystack

The girls were invited to a skating party for their sweet friend and neighbor, Anna. Kinley has had some experience on wheels. Kallen...well...this is the best picture I could get. That girl was hilarious. She would not stay still! She just kept slipping and sliding and falling and giggling. It was a workout!

And look who is moving! Little guy got creative and made a walker out of the stepstool. (I have got to do a post on that stool soon... it's like a part of the family! So many memories with that thing already.)


No comments: