Saturday, November 19, 2011

Long Overdue

 Family pictures, that is. And pictures of Kinley. Graham and Kallen had some made a while back, so it was time for Kinley to get her moment in the spotlight with her super talented Aunt Julie!

I can't believe how grown up my baby girl is getting!

Julie is Jeff's sister and owns 1:17 Photography. We are so blessed to have such amazing talent in our family! When I asked her about Christmas Card pics for the girls this year, she suggested/insisted we do family photos. We haven't done them since Kinley was 9 months old! What!? Crazy, right? So, we found a time that worked for us all and she captured some amazing memories for us. I am so glad she encouraged Jeff and I to get some pics made, too. Time flies way too fast. 











Julie, a thousand thank you's, we will cherish these forever!

No comments: