Thursday, December 22, 2011

I got one day's notice that it was 70's day...we did our best! I think she looks groovy :)

Kallen shows off her fine culinary skills making one of her favorite lunches (thanks, Gigi!) Crackers + shredded cheese + toaster oven = yum!

Here we are at the Flying Fish before a Tigers game, double yum.

Then we took the girls to the Peabody to see the beautiful decorations!



You know if I see a phone, I gotta call somebody... haha (for Ali)

Their decorations are seriously amazing.

Finally, it was time for the game! Wait, soccer? No!

The girls were lucky enough to get their picture made with the cheerleaders. They were so excited they got to hold pompoms!

Ugh, now for my poor elfing skills confession. I am a beginner!! I thought the girls were asleep and started up the stairs with Dandelion just as Kinley rounded the corner. ARGH! She panicked and asked why I was holding him. I panicked and said he fell on the floor and I didn't want to leave him there. I then asked her what I should do (inside, I am majorly panicking!!) She said to leave him on a table. Duh. I told her since it was an accident, maybe he didn't lose his magic. She ran upstairs and came back with this:
So precious.

The next morning:
Whew! That was close!

My view most days, a cute little monkey who likes to hang on my leg ;)

So happy!

Kinley's school holiday party, Gingerbread Man theme!


Lunch with good friends before visiting Santa!

Haha, I love this. Kallen refused to go near Santa. I finally plopped her on the rocking reindeer. Look at that pitiful face! Kinley was so brave, she told Santa what she would like for Christmas. And Graham tried really hard to not pull or eat Santa's beard. Good job :)

No comments: