Sunday, January 22, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy...

 Busy chasing this busy guy!

He is always on the move!

And into EVERYTHING.

Oh yeah. This is one of his favorite pastimes. Destruction :)

I'm guessing between these shots we had a diaper change and totally gave up on getting pants back on. Did I mention how busy he is??

But oh so cute :)

The girls love playing with him. Here, Kallen is tickling his feet at her class "Muffins with Mom" party.

We were brave/desperate enough to take him to a Tigers game (we knew it would be our last for a while with K's surgery coming up) and he did GREAT!!

Such a good boy, he watched the game and was pretty entertained to just sit with us. I think he wants to go back!

Graham is such a joy and such a sweet boy. He has gotten so big, time is just flying by!!


Up next, Graham's birthday celebration and Kallen's surgery!

No comments: