Saturday, April 28, 2012

Berry Picking Time!

First and foremost...Snuzi, I know you are reading this :) Invite me to your blog, sister!! I am seriously missing reading about your sweet family!! 

Next, check out these cuties!


What a mess, this one.

Haha. I think she likes being cast free :)

And I think he likes spaghetti!

There is a place where we can pick strawberries locally, but they are only there about 2-3 weeks. When we heard it was time, we had to go!! And we made it a family affair :)

Lucy, Isabella, Olivia, and Kinley

What a cutie :)

Kallen promptly ditched her walker (she was less than 2 weeks post cast at this point) and did amazing!

Aunt Connie helps Graham find the perfect berries :)

He wanted to run down all the rows and pick up the squished ones.

Me and my sweet berry pickers

Isabella and Julie, beautiful!

Connie and her three little ladies, Alice, Lucy, Olivia. Sweet girls!!

What a haul!

Just look at that sweet baby!! Love!!

The girls with all their berries! Yum!!

No comments: