Thursday, February 6, 2014

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

But we are staying busy and warm! 

This big guy went to the dentist for the first time! He was nervous and shy at first, but eventually let the hygienist clean and floss his teeth! I'm not sure who was more surprised, the hygienist or me! He did great :)

I mean, he is a rockstar and all...

Poor kid fell asleep watching TV at Bud and Kk's

And stayed asleep while we picked up the girls! He must be growing!

Splish splash! Graham loves a bubble bath!

I took the girls to see Frozen (again). This time it was the sing-along version! We love this movie so much :) Let it go, let it go!

Kinley helping Graham with his coloring

Kallen lost another tooth! And she got a gold dollar from the Tooth Fairy!

Sweet k at Donuts with Dads

Kallen's school work. Hilarious!

Graham's buddy, Caleb, came over to play!

Jeff had a late night of work, and the girls fixed me dinner <3 p="">
Aren't they precious!? Melts my heart :)

No comments: