Hee, hee, I love finding sweet little selfies on the iPad!
We were watching American Idol the other day and Graham ran out and came back with his guitar. This kid cracks me up!
We had his 3 year check up with Dr. Bob!
He was such a big boy and checked out great!
32 lbs, 39 inches tall
He was so brave and didn't even cry for the finger stick!
Our weather is so crazy. It's warm one day, freezing the next. I think G is confused. He wants to swim…and play in the snow!
Kinley's Valentine Party!
Mousey bookmarks for the girls' classmates :)
After school, we went to Bud and Kk's for Valentine Treats!
Kinley was especially excited about her money! :)
Graham and Kallen liked their treats, too!
I even got flowers and chocolate covered strawberries from my Valentine!
We had a long, fun day and the girls ended it with a bunk bed sleep over :)
Happy Valentine's Day!












No comments:
Post a Comment