Happy Birthday, Alice!
We went out to the farm to celebrate Alice's big day, and Graham even got a tractor ride!
The girls had a sleep over with Peyton and Hailey
And violin lessons are rolling right along.
Here, Kallen is learning to pluck her violin like a guitar!
The weather has been so strange this year. One day it snows, 24 hours later it's beautiful. On one particular beautiful day, Graham and I decided to take advantage and go to the zoo. We had the best time!
A boy and his puddles
Graham told me to say cheese so he could take my picture! :)
Honestly, I've never noticed these before. But G ran over and said, "Look, Mommy! Oars!"
I was kind of impressed that he knew to call them oars instead of paddles! I guess Jake and the Neverland Pirates is paying off ;)
After going strong for a good hour or more, Graham tired out.
A quick alligator shot and then home sweet home
The girls had a special day, too! At their school auction, we won a private painting class with Mrs. Juneau after school. The girls wanted to paint crosses, I think they turned out great! They had the best time with her, she popped them popcorn and even got them their very own canned coke to drink ;)
Tis the season for birthday parties, so G and I did some shopping for presents. Let me rephrase, I chased Graham through the mall, made one quick purchase, then gave up. Taking a 3 year old anywhere is exhausting, but taking one to Justice!? What was I thinking? We had a little heart to heart in the car about his behavior and he promised to do better if we tried again. He was very sad that he didn't get to ride the carousel or the little train at the mall. So, we went to the free standing Justice to try again, and I gotta admit, the kid pulled through. There is hope after all :)
Have I mentioned how much I love our new neighborhood? So many sweet girls for the kids to play with. Here's a few of them with their dolls :)
Kinley got invited to a sleepover with her friend, Audrey, so Kallen and I decided to have a special day, just the two of us! We started out with breakfast at Rizzi's, Kallen's request.
"Can I have sausage AND bacon??"
Then, to the mall for photo booth pics and back to Justice to make an exchange and get a couple of goodies.
Poor baby picked some dress shoes to wear on our special day, and half way through the mall, her feet were hurting her so bad with blisters. We made a quick stop into the shoe store to get her some more comfortable shoes! Cute!
We had lunch at Wendy's (Kallen's choice, again!) and then made one more stop at the nail salon for manicures. Loved spending time one on one with her, she is such a precious, tender hearted girl. I love each of my babies so much, and rarely get alone time with the girls! We will plan a special day for me and Kinley very soon :)
Both of the girls were invited to a sleepover for Rylee's birthday, it was a 70s party! Kallen was so excited to be included with the big girls :). Kinley was still going strong despite having two sleepovers in a row, but I heard she was the first to fall asleep :)
Grrrrr!
Kallen lost yet another tooth! The tooth fairy brought her a dollar and some lip gloss for her smile :)
Snuggled up on the couch with Peyton and Hailey watching the iPad :)
Kallen's class! Love these kiddos!
The van was in the shop, so Bud let us borrow his 4runner. The kids enjoyed being all silly and snug together in the backseat :)

















No comments:
Post a Comment