Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Celebrations Continue!

Staying true to our Perkins Family tradition, we took the girls to ride the carousel for their birthdays. It was Kallen's first time. I'm not sure she really understood what was going on, but I think she liked it. And for some reason Kinley really wants me to sit on the red bench on the carousel rather than stand next to her. Really? Are we at that stage already? I'm so not ready for this!

Then we went to Build-a-Bear for the first time. Jim and Ali and the kiddos gave Kinley a gift certificate for her birthday. She really got into it and loved it. I never realized what a neat place it is! See the excited anticipation!?
Her new doll's heart: "kiss it, rub it on your ears so she will be a good listener, rub it on your tummy so she won't be hungry, close your eyes and make a wish..."

A bath before getting her dressed
Kinley and the newest member of our family: Little Kinley

Thanks, guys, for such a neat gift!






1 comment:

Quad Squad! said...

We're SO glad she likes it!