Friday, July 18, 2008

Isn't She Lovely...

Julie did such a great job with Kallen's one year pics! You would never know it from looking at the pictures, but Kallen was not in a great mood on this certain night. Julie was so awesome at coaxing and teasing smiles out of her little niece! Of course I am slightly (heavily) biased, but I think she looks so beautiful. Thank you, Jules!






(all photos copyright 117 Photography!)

7 comments:

Kress Smith said...

Yes! She is very lovely and such a doll.

jennifer said...

soooo pretty!!! love those pics.

Quad Squad! said...

No need to be biased! Anyone with the ability to see could tell you how beautiful Kallen is! Wonderful pictures! Julie did a fabulous job, as she always does!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! She is beautiful. Thanks Julie AND Kallen.

Love, Kay-Kay

Collins Family said...

Her 1 year pics are wonderful, such a sweet face!

rachel said...

wow, she has changed so much. i can see so much more of a resemblence (?spell) to kinley. she looks beautiful. miss you guys.

Angie said...

I swear, Jodie. I just love reading your blog! Your girls and family are just so sweet and funny! So happy for you. :)