Kinley had her first day of school and Kallen her first day at Kids Day Out
So proud of her back pack!
Miss Amber shows Kinley where to hang her backpack!
Both girls had a great day and were excited to go back. I am so thankful for their great schools and teachers!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Am I the only one that notices here that you are parked in the "expectant mom only" spot at Mother's Day Out?!!! Are you trying to tell us something and if so if its a girl you've gotta name her Julie!!! HA!
Uhhhh, no. NOT pregnant. Just parked in a close spot :) I think those "special" spots only apply on Sunday. I've been known to park in one of the handicapped spots when running late. Or a "Senior" spot. The expectant mom spot was all that was open that day!!! But wow, very observant, Jules!!
We created this blog as a way to remember all the everyday events and fun we share with our little ones. From the silly stories to the big milestones, we want it all documented to look back on someday. We hope you enjoy sharing a glimpse into our lives. Jeff and Jodie (Daddy and Mommy)
3 comments:
Am I the only one that notices here that you are parked in the "expectant mom only" spot at Mother's Day Out?!!! Are you trying to tell us something and if so if its a girl you've gotta name her Julie!!! HA!
WHAT???!!! (re: Julie's note) So, do I really get all my news from blogs & Facebook? :=)
Oh, cute pics of the girls & their first day of school!
Love, Mom
Uhhhh, no. NOT pregnant. Just parked in a close spot :) I think those "special" spots only apply on Sunday. I've been known to park in one of the handicapped spots when running late. Or a "Senior" spot. The expectant mom spot was all that was open that day!!! But wow, very observant, Jules!!
Post a Comment