Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Stinkerbell

You'll be seeing more pictures similar to this probably, but this one is by far my favorite. I'm not sure where Kinley was, but a few weeks ago Kallen and I were just playing around with Julie's camera. For some reason she got mad at me (taking too many pictures, perhaps??).
I got the picture developed and showed it to her today:
Me: "Look Kallen, what were you doing in this picture?"
K: ponders for a moment and then gets upset and says, "I didn't want you!" in a mean little voice.
Me: "Why?"
K: silence. "I don't know". Still upset!
Man, this photo conjured bad feelings for her apparently, but I love that bottom lip!!

3 comments:

maribeth said...

priceless! i love it!

Anonymous said...

Hope you still love that lower lip when she's 12!

Love, K-K

Quad Squad! said...

Reagan does this too, but sadly I've never daught it on film!