Saturday, October 17, 2009

Clown Day!

Kinley is at a new Preschool this year, and I've got to tell ya, I love this program! Don't get me wrong, I loved her old one, too. But her new one is at a high school, run by high school students (with a teacher, of course!) and is so well organized! The students have so many creative ideas and the preschoolers get one on one attention. And because the tuition isn't paying someone's salary, it's all at a fraction of the cost! Seriously, can't say enough good things about her class.
Anyway, each week they focus on a different letter and number. The third week was "C" and circus week! They had cotton candy, sno cones, hot dogs for snacks and all dressed up as clowns.

"This heart is for you, Mommy". Love her.

Kallen was jealous, so we painted her face a bit, too!

Cutesy!

Here she is with her best buds, Carson and Ella. We didn't have a costume, but I have a ton of that purple/orange fabric so I made a little top, found some cute stripey pants at Target, and some colorful Christmas garland for the top and her hair. Voila!

Happy Clown Day!

2 comments:

maribeth said...

how adorable! what high school is she at? how did you find out about it? so curious!

also, i answered your question in the comments section of my post.

Quad Squad! said...

Great job on the costume! So cute!