I am trying to get caught up! We've done so many fun things this fall, I've fallen behind!
Connie and her girls decided to take a Field Trip to the Crafts Fair and invited us to tag along. I had never been before, we had such a great time!

Poor Kallen, she was barely out of the car and ran and fell on that gravel and scraped up her leg :( She cried briefly and then never complained again. Trooper!

The girls were fascinated by this man making brooms. Me, too!

Sweet girls!
L to R: Kallen, Lucy, Olivia, and Kinley

I've already forgotten what this man was making...but I'm sure it was great! At least Livy and Lucy thought so!

Operating the loom

Rocking on the handmade rocking animals! Almost had to drag Kinley off ;)

Train ride, of course.

Kallen was all smiles for the petting zoo!

Kinley liked to check out all the animals and then decide which one she wanted to feed.

Hitching a ride back to the cars after face painting and some yummy lemonade.
Thanks for inviting us!! We had a blast!!
2 comments:
How fun! And educationl too!
I love the Pink Palace crafts fair. Am shocked that you had never been before! You're the craftiest person I know!
-Tish
Post a Comment