Friday, November 20, 2009

Halloween, Halloween, and more Halloween!

Yes, it's almost Thanksgiving and I am just now getting to Halloween. Better late than never! On the bright side, I don't have many pictures for the month of November...


These gals love cheetos. And Halloween shirts!


First stop, the Priddy Pumpkin Patch. All aboard!


The girls played on the cool playground


Swung on the tire swing


And picked a pumpkin!


As you can see, they love scooping out the goo :)


All lit up!


The return of Sabby! (the black cat)


The weekend before Halloween we went to Fallapalooza at our church


Working hard for that candy!


Then over to Trunk R Treat at Bartlett Baptist with some friends


Carson, I mean, Captain America is once again the only boy. Sorry, buddy! (I really wish you could see his face paint. Pretty sure the guy who did it was pulled in to help last minute. The writing went halfway down his neck! And there was only room for "Vol". no "s".  hee hee!)


Not sure what that look is... either "I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST WENT THROUGH THAT HUGE OBSTACLE COURSE!!" or "IF I SMILE, WILL SHE STOP TAKING PICTURES?!?" :)


Cutie pie girls with their matching butterfly face paint! (Not done by the UT artist mentioned prior)


Next event, the preschool Halloween party! They made these cute shirts and all wore them for the party. Kinley and Ella, best buds!


Finally, it's Halloween! The girls decided they wanted to be princesses for all events leading up to Halloween and clowns the day of, so I got another clown dress ready for Kallen and we took the girls to their first pit stop... Bud and KK's!


Then back home to hit up the neighborhood. Kinley and Anna, our next door neighbor


Anna, her friend Morgan, Kinley and Kallen are ready to rack up tons of candy and goodies! Happy Halloween, all!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You had lots of FUN in October & got some cute pics!

Love, K-K