Wow, where did November go?? We were very busy this month. And not much got photographed. But I did manage to capture this trip to the zoo:
Our names should be on this cow, as many pictures as we've made on it!
Carson, Hannah Grace, and Kinley feeding the real cow.
Sweet Friends :)
That's about all I've got until my birthday weekend. My mom and I met my sister again in Nashville for a weekend of shopping! We had a great time, had some delicious cheesecake, and saw Christmas Carol. What a great birthday :) To make it even better, I came home to a "Surprise Party" with Jeff and the girls.
"Surprise!" complete with pink Birthday cookies
My surprise to the girls--Madeleine paper dolls. Too fun!
"Happy Birthday" to me :)
Yes, and then birthday vacuuming to clean up the cookie party.
From Kinley :)
From Kallen. Happy 4th Bday :)
The party continued when Kinley surprised me by waking up and cleaning her room AND making her bed before I even knew she was awake! I know, amazing!! I was sooo proud!
A shot of Kallen's awesome morning hair (hee, hee!)
We surprised the girls with tickets to Curious George Live. Kinley saw Elmo Live when she was 2, but Kallen had never been to a "Live" show. They loved it and we loved watching them love it :)
Kinley got revenge for 4.5 years worth of camera flashes. Ouch.
This cute little girl kept Kallen entertained with her monkey during intermission.
Thanksgiving was the next day, and was wonderful as always. My mom prepared a delicious feast! Jeff's family came, too, and celebrated the day with us. Wonderful start to the most wonderful time of the year!!

No comments:
Post a Comment