Well, the birthday wishes aren't so early anymore, since it's taken me nearly a month to get this posted, but oh well. :) By the way, I'm not sure when this first picture is from, I just like it!
Back to the post, since Kinley has a June birthday, we got to pick a day in May to celebrate with her classmates. Her BFF also has a June bday so they celebrated together!
The birthday girls!
I surprised them with balloons
And Kinley picked out this super cool Hannah Montana cookie cake/ cupcakes. (She really doesn't even know who HM is, but knows a couple of songs. She thinks iCarly, Demi Lovato, and Hillary Duff are all Hannah M. Whatever makes her happy!)
And Ella surprised us with these super cool birthday visors :)
Make a wish!
Mmm, pink icing that stains :) Delicious! Happy early birthday sweet girl! I love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment