It's July and I'm just now posting June, but I swear I am about to get caught up. (I hope). June is always a fun month for the kids. School is out, the pool is open, but most importantly, it is a major "Birthday" month around here. Kinley's birthday is June 6 and this year, her out of town cousins came to visit!
Bottom to Top: Kallen, Jonathan, Zachary, Reagan, Kinley, Thomas
First stop of the Birthday Quad-palooza: How to Train Your Dragon (sorry, no pics)
Second stop: The Memphis Children's Museum!
Kallen feels the breeze while making an airplane fly
Kinley in the pilot's seat
Zachary wants a turn to play pilot!
The girls figure out this FedEx sorting puzzle
All the kiddos fishing
Playing in front of the green screen
Their view from the green screen
Cookie Monster and Jonathan Monster!
Kallen loved this dress-up dress, she cried when she had to take it off!
Bud helps the girls with a dental puzzle
Sweet Reagan, off to slide!
Dance Party!
Bud and Kk and the grandbabies
(Thomas is not really a gangster, I promise. But Zachary really is a rock star.)
Jonathan has a little room to grow
Even Allison got in on the fun!
As we were about to leave, we ran into a long-time family friend and her grandsons. How fun to see them there!
That evening, we had some fun in the water at Bud and KK's. George and Nancy gave the girls these super cute swimsuits!!
On your mark...Get set...
Go!
The Bathing Beauties
We had such a great time playing!
Next up: the party!!

1 comment:
YES! June was a fun month!
Love, K-K
Post a Comment