Gotta love iCloud, all my forgotten pictures from my phone have suddenly appeared on my desktop :)
First up, Graham studies the Perkins family mantra ;)
Kinley shows off her scooter skills
Not sure if I posted this video correctly, but it shows why Jeff is such an awesome Daddy ;) Reenacting Paper Toss with the girls, hilarious!
Yowza. How could I forget this?? I got a call from school that Kinley was knocked into a railing at recess... yikes!! Check out that noggin!! Poor thing was such a trooper!
Kallen's teachers and classmates made the sweetest card for her before her surgery. She is really going to miss them, too!
Okay, those photos were from January. Fast forward to February..
Yep. She misses them. The post-cast depression set in. Is that the most pitiful face ever??
But, it didn't last long! This momma will do anything to put a smile back on her kiddos' faces! Even spin art on my new couch! :)
Giant lollipops are always sure to please. As is wearing your sister's favorite dress up dress...
This photo doesn't show much, but we are sitting front row at the Shrine's Circus. All the kids got lots of attention! Kinley loved "collecting" autographs from the clowns in her program. Kallen was a bit self conscious from all the looks and comments, but she had a good time and liked getting out of the house.
I love this. Jeff's mom and dad came over to play with the kiddos and did a science experiment with them. Here is the buttercup the next morning after "drinking" colored water all night--you could see all the veins. Very cool, Pop and Gigi!!










1 comment:
What a sweet wonderful Mommy you are! And that was the most pitiful face I've ever seen. I would have done anything too to make it go away.
Post a Comment