Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th! Still!!

I told you the celebrations last forever! 
Somewhere between all the partying we managed to make DS cases for all of Ali's kids. I'm not really sure how we pulled it off, but they turned out really cute. Too bad I don't have any pictures, but it was such fun to do some crafting and sewing with my Mom and sister!

Check out the handsome men in my life!
Jeff and G

 G and my Daddy

 I mean, really... he is too cute! I could eat him up!

 My aunt and uncle brought a surprise guest for the kids...John the magician!

John used to do magic shows a long time ago. He did one for one of my birthday parties!
 He was kind enough to dust off his box of tricks and come entertain the kids with balloon animals and magic. Graham was really trying to figure out how he did it...

They all were. I was too! He is good!!

Kinley with her parrot

Kallen's tongue out = serious concentration

George and Nancy also brought flags and kazoos for the kids.

So cute and patriotic! And loud! :)

After dinner, it was time for the slip n slide. We decided to have a balloon launch, too. The kids liked watching the balloons disappear in the sky.


Slip n Slide time!
I know boys are different from girls. But, I think was a defining moment in demonstrating just how different. The slip n slide came out, and Graham went nuts. Bonkers. Kamikaze-crazy sliding down the slide and wouldn't let any of the other kids get a turn! They were taking him out like a bowling pin and he just cackled and came back for more. This ER nurse momma was having a series of heart attacks watching him, but he absolutely loved every minute.




 Poor Jeff got nearly as wet as the kids trying to hold G off for a few minutes to let the others get a turn!


Ha. This pretty much sums it up!


 So fun!

 We love having our Knoxville family in town, and always hate when it's time to say goodbye ;(

We had such a fun visit! We love you, come back very soon!!

No comments: