We made it back from the beach, and back to reality. But, we were missing our buddies so we planned a zoo day!
It was so hot, but the kids loved cooling off in the misters :)
And in the fountains!
Speaking of water, this little guys L.O.V.E.S baths. I'm pretty sure he would stay in the tub all day if I would let him! Some days he gets two baths/showers a day, just because it makes him so very happy :).
He also loves his sisters, and getting right in the middle of anything they are doing!
Love these kiddos!
The girls and I decided to make some chocolate chip cookies. Yum.
Graham was not about to be left out!
It's getting close to the start of school, so Kinley and I took a trip to the mall for some girl time. Well, girl time including Graham. And Bieber, ha.
She is getting so big!!
Mmm, sour patch kids on chik fil a ice cream. Doesn't get much better than that!
Our dear friend, Tish, was in town. The girls were so excited to give her and sweet Mr. Dandy a ride!
All snuggled up in Mommy and Daddy's bed
Time for Check-ups! Poor Kallen had to get her Kindergarten shots ;(. Kk came along to help, since G needed his 18 mo shots, too. Poor G handled it the worst, I think. Poor kid even hates a finger stick, which the girls have never batted an eye at. What a boy! :)
Summer movies with the Yates!
The kids couldn't pass up the fun arcade game with a motorcycle, haha.
Tea Party with my favorite little girls! They got all, ahem, dolled up for the event! Did their own makeup and everything, ha!
The dresses are from Germany and were given to me and my sister when we were kids. I think it's hilarious that they love these dresses so much!
Summer is quickly coming to an end, sniff, sniff!













No comments:
Post a Comment