Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Getting Big

The school year is flying by and the kiddos are getting so big! One of the perks of G going to Mom's Day Out is that I can now go to the school and eat with the girls! It had gotten very difficult to take his stroller and him and food and stay for two lunches. I was really missing being up there. So, once G got settled in his new routine, I went to school to eat and read to Kinley's class. What a great group of 2nd graders!

Bud and little Bud

Check out G's lashes, love!!


Speaking of getting big... Kallen has almost caught up to Kinley! They get asked if they are twins everywhere we go. We smile and say, "No, they are actually two years apart." People quickly figure out Kinley is the oldest, but someday soon, I'm afraid Kallen will be the tallest!

Still the tallest...

Can I say again how busy this guy is?? 
(That's conditioner all over his head)

 These two crack me up. Whenever the T's come over, they always end up in this position watching a movie. One or both usually fall asleep :). Too cute!

Kallen was so very proud to win Popcorn Queen!

Coloring

 Hee, hee, I love this.
"The pot is beautiful." in kindergarten-speak

 My mom sent this to my sister and I. Our 74 year old dad up on the roof. Seriously!? He amazes me constantly and I am so thankful for him and my mom and their good health. And I'm thankful he made it down safely ;)

Kinley and Kallen aren't the only ones growing up on me, guess who turns two tomorrow!?

His sweet teachers had a special day for him at school. I love this little guy so much!!

Coming soon, party time!

No comments: