So much was going on in May, I'm glad I snapped photos along the way or I would've forgotten it all already!
Kallen lost her second tooth! Lacy helped pull it out, which Kallen thought was pretty awesome :)
The Grizz advanced in the tournament, which Jeff thought was pretty awesome. So awesome, that he redecorated the kitchen.
Mr. Michael dropped by (probably to admire our awesome kitchen towels) and the kids swarmed him! No love at all! Ha!
For Jeff's birthday, we went out with our dear friends, the Tidwells, and had the absolute best night. We ate at Pasta Italia (our FAVE!) and laughed more than we've laughed in a long time. So thankful for their friendship! What a blessing!
The girls went to the dentist, and Graham got a Jake and the Neverland Pirates toothbrush. He was pretty excited! He ripped the packaging open in the car and started brushing right away ;)
We had some beautiful days to play on the new swing set in the sun. <3 p="">3>
Kallen has been practicing and practicing for her recital!
Our school does "Birthday Wednesday" where a parent brings treats for the class for the whole month's worth of birthdays. Another mom and I both volunteered for summer birthdays, so we decided to chip in together on Yogurt Mountain for the kids!
Smiles all around!
And, since Mrs. House has a summer birthday, we brought her a special gift to share with her family along with a book made by the kids in the class. We love her!!
Kari and I had summer birthdays for Kinley and Jacob's class, so we also did YoMo for them. The kids LOVED it!!
Kinley and Rylee
Even Mrs. Gore stopped by to check out the goodies!
Kinley's class also happened to win the Kids Can drive, so they got pizza, too! Lucky day!
My baby is growing up!! <3 p="">3>
More fun in the sun that afternoon. Graham loves his bubble blower!
The next day was Mother's day in Kallen's class. I got to eat with her for the 2nd day in a row that week, and then got to come back to the class to see all the treats she made!
Yes, I am trying to not laugh in this picture. I had to bring G along, and he was in full force that day. Mrs. House kept chasing him, all the kids were laughing because he was into everything! Oh, that boy...he wears me out some days! All you can do is laugh sometimes!
The NEXT day, (yes~3rd day in a row...) was Kallen's assigned "pretend" birthday. I couldn't bring treats (hence the birthday Wednesday), but I could come and eat with her on her "birthday". So, of course, I did! This, my friends, is why I stay at home. How could I disappoint that sweet face!?
She was so proud in her crown, and Mrs. Jennifer happened to bring cake pops that day! Awesome!
The next day was Saturday, thank goodness. Sometimes, you just need a good Saturday! Julie invited the girls to play and swim that day, and sent me this sweet picture. Ah, childhood...they have a good one! Making memories!




















No comments:
Post a Comment