Friday, March 4, 2011

Just Hanging Around

That's pretty much what we did the first month with this sweet little guy. Just hang around. Ahhhh. I've gotta admit, it was a nice break to the chaos to just hang out. At home.

Just look at that face. Precious!

The girls like hanging around with him, too.

Kk, too!

My dear friend, Jennifer Lockhart, brought these delicious cupcakes over. YUM.

Daddy and G

We couldn't hang out at home forever, though. Life goes on! Here we are at Kallen's Valentine's Party, one of Graham's first outings. That's him parked in the background :)

This made me laugh. Kallen is in l-u-v with Matthew. Apparently so much so that her arts and crafts now revolve around him, ha! I also found out that while I was hanging around the house and letting Kallen carpool with a friend to school, she was kissing this Matthew!? What!? Yep, she alledgedly grabbed his face and just planted one on him. Yowza. We did have a talk about that...

The boy she loves the most

Kallen's best friend, Lacy

Prom pose with Matthew!
(I must admit, he is a sweet little boy. She has good taste, even though she towers over him!)

Bud with his little buddy

A lapful!

Ah, to sleep this soundly...

Showing some love to our Tigers

Love this. Kallen, Isabella, and Kinley admiring our new addition.

FINALLY, Jackson has another boy to hang with ;)

Aunt Julie gets some love, too!

Isabella's turn

Enough of all this hanging around the house, let's get out! We took Graham to his first Tiger game when he was three weeks old. He slept the whole time ;) And I managed to stay awake the whole time, ha!

Our little Tiger girls, Kallen, Kinley, Olivia, Lucy

No comments: